Moto z2 camera not working problem solution: Are you facing camera problem in your moto z2 smartphone if yes then read the article carefully from starting to end and after it you will fix your issue easily: Hello to all my motorola smart phone user friends. If you are facing problems like can’t connect to camera, camera has been stopped, camera display black or any type of camera related problem then read the article to fix the issue.
Learn how to fix moto z2 camera not working problem
1. Restart your phone
This is the first thing that you should try. When you will restart your smart phone, your smart phone system will refresh.
2. Clear Camera App Cache and Data
- Turn on your smart phone.
- Go to Settings of your smart phone.
- Click on Apps.
- In All Apps, you can view the full list of existing apps.
- Tab on camera app.
- Click on Storage and select Clear cache option.
- After it click on the Clear data and then OK.
3. Force stop your smart phone camera
Go to Settings> Applications> Three dots on the upper right corner> Show System> Camera> Force Stop/ Storage> Clear cache.
Hope you this article has helped you in fixing your problem and incase if anyone is still facing the problem after following all these tricks also. Then you can comment below our team will definitely try our best to fix your problem or you can contact with any authorised motorola service center near your locality. If there will any hardware issue then they will fix it.
- How to fix moto e4 network problem
- Moto g7 mobile data not working problem solution
- Moto g5, moto g5 plus wifi issue solution
Okadtech – Moto z2 camera not working problem solution