Moto z force black screen problem solution: Are you are facing black screen/ black screen of death problem in your moto z force smartphone and you are stucked on it. If yes then read the article carefully from starting to end this will definitely help you to fix your issue.
Hello to all my motorola smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about moto z force black screen, black screen of death problem. If you are facing any screen problem like screen flickering, blue screen/ black screen, black screen of death then read the article carefully this will definitely help you in fixing your issue.
How to moto z force black screen, black screen of death problem
- Press and hold the power button + volume up button for 10 to 15 seconds until you see the motorola company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen.
- When you see the motorola company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen release the volume up and power button both.
- Now your smartphone will force reboot, it will take some time.
- When this process will end you will see your problem will be solved and your smartphone has turned to normal again.
- After you solve the issue i request you to kindly turn off your auto brightness of your smartphone. According to people who are facing the problem they are saying after turning off the autp brightness they have never faced the problem again. So you can also do it so that you will not face any problem in future.
- Moto e4 wifi authentication problem solution
- Moto e6 camera not working problem solution
- Moto g5, moto g5s, moto g5s plus network problem solution
Okadtech – Moto z force black screen problem solution