Moto g4 plus black screen problem solution: Hello to all my motorola smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about moto g4 plus black screen, black screen of death problem. If you are facing any screen problem like screen flickering, blue screen/ black screen, black screen of death then read the article carefully this will definitely help you in fixing your issue.
Learn how to fix moto g4 plus black screen problem
- Charge your phone for half an hour to one hour.
- Press any hold Volume Up and the Power button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- After it you will hear vibration and you phone will be turned off automatically.
- Wait for a couple of seconds.
- Now press and hold the power button for 2 to 3 seconds then release it.
- After it you will see your phone start working normally and your phone problem will be solved.
Hope you liked the article and this article has helped you in solving your moto g4 plus black screen, black screen of death problem. Incase if this doesn’t work and you are still facing the problem then i recommend you to please check your smartphone in any motorola authorized service care near your locality. There maybe any hardware issue and that’s why you are facing the problem. So checking the smartphone in authorised motorola service care is a better idea.
Okadtech – Moto g4 plus black screen problem solution