Moto g power fingerprint sensor not working problem solution; Hello to all my motorola smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear this article we will discuss about moto g power fingerprint sensor not working problem. Mostly people face the issue because of corrupted data of their fingerprint. Just like if you have saved your finger print from your long and if you have updated your phone software then there is change that you will face the issue. You have inserted your finger print in your smartphone and it is saved but your smartphone can’t read it and because of it you are facing the problem.
To fix this issue what you can do is delete your old finger print records and insert new fingerprints in your smartphone this will fix your issue or you can factory reset your smartphone also. If this doesn’t work then you have any hardware related problem and to fix it you have to replace your finger print sensor.
How to fix it
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Click on security and location.
- Now click on finger print.
- Open your lock.
- Now delete all the finger prints.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your fingerprint again you will see it will start working again.
Hope you liked the article and this has helped you in fixing your problem. If yes then congratulations to you and if this doesn’t then also don’t worry. As i told earlier if this doesn’t work then there is any hardware problem. You can buy a fingerprint sensor from amazon at price 3 dollar to 10 dollar. You can replace your old sensor to new sensor or you can do it with the help of authorised service center and this will fix your issue.
- How to fix moto g6 mobile data not working problem
- Lg g4 black screen of death, black screen problem solution
- Lg v10 stucked in bootloop, stuck on logo problem solution
- Lg stylo 5 black screen of death, black screen problem solution
Okadtech – Moto g power fingerprint sensor not working problem solution