Moto c plus front camera not working problem solution: Are you facing front camera issue in your moto c plus smartphone and you don’t know how to fix it, don’t worry we are here to help you. Hello to all my motorola smart phone user friend’s hope you all are doing well. If you are facing any type of camera related problem in your motorola smart phone the article read this article carefully this will definitely help you in fixing your issue.
Learn how to fix moto c plus front camera not working problem
1. Restart your phone
This is the first thing that you should try. When you will restart your smart phone, your smart phone system will refresh.
2. Clear Camera App Cache and Data
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Go to Settings of your smart phone.
- Click on Apps.
- In All Apps, you can view the full list of existing apps.
- Tab on camera app.
- Click on Storage and select Clear cache option.
- After it click on the Clear data and then OK.
3. Force stop your smart phone camera
Go to Settings> Applications> Three dots on the upper right corner> Show System> Camera> Force Stop/ Storage> Clear cache.
Hope you liked the article and this article has helped you in fixing your front camera issue and you have successfully fixed your issue. Incase if anyone is there who is still facing the problem after following all these tricks also. Then i recommend you to please check your phone in any authorised motorola service care near your locality. There maybe any hardware related issue in your smartphone and that’s why you are facing the problem. So checking the phone in service care is a better idea.
- How to fix moto e4 network problem
- Moto g7 mobile data not working problem solution
- Moto g5, moto g5 plus wifi issue solution
Okadtech – Moto c plus front camera not working problem solution