Mi 11 lite fingerprint not working problem solution: We all know how security is important for use in today’s world where everything is there in our smartphone from our personal photos and videos to bank details everything is there in our smartphone. Our smartphone should be secure properfuly so that none of our stuff can be accessed by any wrong person. Imagine what if your security fails well today here in this article we will discuss about how you can solve your xiaomi smartphone fingerprint problem. If you are using a xiaomi 11 lit smartphone and you are facing fingerprint not working problem then follow the solution mentioned below this will solve your problem.
How to solve mi 11 lite fingerprint not working
- At first the first step that you have to do is open settings of your redmi smartphone
- Now after it scroll down and click on password and security.
- Remove your old fingerprint and delete it.
- Go back to settings menu again.
- Click on apps.
- Click on manage apps.
- Search system launcher and click on it.
- Now force stop it and clear the data and cache of it.
- Now insert a new and fresh fingerprint and check your problem will be solved.
Expecting this article was informative and helpful for you incase if you face any problem there after following the solution also or incase. If you stuck between any step then in this case what you can do is you can just comment below your problem in the comment section and after it our team will look into it and we will definatly try our best to solve your problem. Try to explain your problem properly so that it will be easy for us to understand what problem you exactly face and we can give you a proper solution.