Lg stylo 5 frozen screen problem solution, fix it in just 2 minutes: Hello to all my lg stylo 5 smartphone users hope you all are doing well in your life. Today we will talk about frozen screen issue. If you are facing the issue and your phone is stucked on the frozen screen and you don’t know what to do next and how to solve it then read the article to fix the issue. When you are using your phone and suddenly your phone freeze and it doesn’t response at all for a period of time and sometime it doesn’t fix after hours and hours of time. It’s really irritating for every smartphone user who see such type of issue in his phone. Well you don’t need to worry about it, you can fix it easily. You just have to read the article and here you will find all the information about the problem, just like cause of the problem and solution of the problem. So read the article carefully and you will fix the frozen screen issue easily.
Why this problem happens
- Insufficient space in phone.
- Slow processor of phone.
- Hardware issue in phone.
How to fix it
- Turn on the phone.
- Press and hold the power button + volume down for 10 to 20 seconds.
- When you see lg logo appearing on your screen release these buttons and wait for a couple of time.
- Now your phone will perform force reboot and after it you will issue will be solved.
Hope this article has helped you in fixing your frozen screen issue. If yes then congratulations and if anyone is there who is still facing the problem then suggest you to take support for any lg service care near you. Your phone may have any major software problem or any hardware related issue on it that why you are facing the problem. So taking it to any lg care is a better idea.
- How to fix redmi 5a camera not working problem
- How to fix lg v60 freezing problem in easy
- Lg g4 black screen of death, black screen problem solution
- Lg stylo 6 charging port problem solution in easy way
Okadtech – Lg stylo 5 frozen screen problem solution