Lg k40 black screen, black screen of death problem solution: Are you a lg smartphone user and you are facing black screen problem in your lg k40 smartphone and you don’t know how to do and how to fix it well don’t worry we are here to help you in this, we will tell you the easiest solution to solve this problem. Just read the article carefully from starting to end and after it you will successfully solve your lg k40 black screen problem.
Hello to all my lg smartphone user friends hope you all are doing good in your life. Today hear in this article we are going to discuss about lg k40 black screen/ black screen of death problem. Imagine you are doing something in your smartphone. Like you are playing games in your smartphone, you are watching videos or you you are on call and suddenly your smartphone screen turns black without any reason. It can literally irritate any user whoever it is facing the problem. Well don’t worry i have a solution for you try it and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix lg k40 black screen problem solution
- First charge your lg k40 smartphone for half an hour to one hour.
- Press and hold the power button + volume up button for 10 to 15 seconds until you see the lg company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen.
- When you see the lg company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen release the volume up and power button both.
- Now your smartphone will force reboot, it will take some time.
- When this process will end you will see your problem will be solved and your smartphone has turned to normal again.
- After you solve the issue i request you to kindly turn off your auto brightness of your smartphone. According to people who are facing the problem they are saying after turning off the autp brightness they have never faced the problem again. So you can also do it so that you will not face any problem in future.
Okadtech – Lg k40 black screen, Lg k40 black screen of death