Lg k20 bluetooth not working problem solution: Are you facing bluetooth issue in your lg k20 smartphone if yes then please read the article carefully this article will definitely help you to solve this problem. Hello to all my lg smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about bluetooth issue. If you are also facing the issue in your lg k20 smartphone then this article is for you. Well like other features wifi, hotspot bluetooth is also one of most important feature in our smartphone. If it will stopped working or if it show us any error then we can face a lot of problem. We can’t connect transfer any file, documents or videos to anyone or we can’t receive these from anyone. Not even this a problem we can do this file transfer thing from any third party app. Most important if our bluetooth doesn’t work then it will can’t connect our smartphone to any other devices like our ac, tv, bluetooth headphone and a lot of other devices. Well don’t worry i hear to help you in this problem. Hear in this article we have written the most useful and the most easiest solution of this problem. You can try this and this will definitely fix your issue.
How to fix lg k20 bluetooth not working
- Turn on your lg k20 smartphone.
- Go settings of your smartphone.
- Find backup and reset and click on it.
- Select network settings reset.
- Click on reset settings.
- Click again on reset settings to conform.
- Now restart your smartphone and check your bluetooth again you will see your issue will be solved. Reseting the network settings will fix your both problem network issue and bluetooth issue it will reset your network settings and bluetooth settings. So if you have any of these problem then this will fix it.
Okadtech – Lg k20 bluetooth not working problem solution