Lg g4 black screen of death problem solution: Hello to all my lg smartphone users friends hope you all are doing well. If you are facing the black screen issue in your lg g4 smartphone then read the article this will help you to fix your issue. You just have to follow some simple tricks and after it you will fix your issue easily.
Table of Contents
Learn how to fix lg g4 black screen of death problem
- Press and hold the power button + volume down button for 30 to 40 seconds until the lg logo appears.
- When you see the lg logo appearing on the screen release these buttons.
- Now your phone will perform force restart and after it your problem will be solved.
The method 2 is also like the method 1. Hear in this method you have to do is, just put your phone on charging and after it follow the method 1 again.
The method 3 is too strange but it works. Many users have fixed their issue by following this method, so you should also definitely try it. In this method you have to do is put your phone in sunlight for 2 to 3 hours and after it force restart the phone, by following the method 1 this will fix your issue.
If all the methods which i have mentioned above fail then try the last trick this will fix your issue hundred percent. In this method you have to do is, open the back of your phone with the help of any professional and check the LCD display cable if it is loose then fix it. And if everything is correct but you are still facing the problem then you replace the display and after it your problem will be solved, you can buy this display from amazon and you can change it.
- How to fix moto g5 bluetooth not working problem
- How to fix vivo phone screen flickering issue
- Moto g power fingerprint sensor not working problem solution
Okadtech – Lg g4 black screen of death, black screen problem solution