Ipad mini 5 wifi problem solution: If you are a ipad user and you are facing wifi problem in your ipad mini 5 tab and you don’t have any idea how you can solve your problem. If your answer is yes then this article will be very much helpful for you. This article will help you in solving your ipad mini 5 wifi problem.
How to fix ipad mini 5 wifi problem
- Turn on your ipad.
- Now after it simply go to settings of your ipad.
- After it select General.
- Then select transfer or reset ipad.
- Select reset.
- Select reset network settings.
- Now type your ipad password and click on reset to conform.
- Now you will see the apple logo start appearing on your screen it will take some time and your ipad will restart again.
- After your ipad restart check your wifi again and what you will see is your problem will be solved.
Expecting this article will be helpful for you have successfully solved your problem through this article, If you have solved then we are proud to say that our article was helpful and informative for you. Incase if you face any problem while solving this problem then hear in this case what you can do is. You can simply comment below your problem in the comment section and after it our team will definatly try our best to solve your problem. If not and you think there is any major hardware issue in your ipad then i recommend you to please visit any apple authorised service center near your locality.
Foe video support
- Iphone xs problem face id, Apple face id not working problem solution
- Ipad keeps disconnecting from wifi problem solution
- IPhone X face id problem solution
- Iphone x camera not working black screen problem solution
- Iphone 6 battery draining fast suddenly, Iphone 6 battery problem
Okadtech – Ipad mini 5 wifi problem solution