Ipad connected to wifi but no internet access problem solution: Hay hello to all my ipad users hope you all have a great day. Well today hear in this article we will discuss about how you can solve your ipad wifi problem. If you are facing any kind of wifi related problem in any ipad no matter what’s the model. The solution which i will provide you will work on every ipad models. In this article i also have attached a video if anyone doesn’t like to read then you can take support for the video. Well just be with us from starting to and and don’t miss any step and after it you will be easily able to solve this problem.
How to ipad connected to wifi but no internet access problem
- Go to settings of your ipad.
- There select General.
- Now select transfer or reset ipad.
- Click on reset.
- Select reset network settings.
- Type your password and click on reset to conform.
- Now you will see the apple logo start appearing on your screen.
- you have to wait for some seconds and your smartphone will turn on again but this time your problem will be solved.
- Check your wifi again whatever problem you are facing you will see it will be solved.
Well most of the users face this issue because of software glitches or because of system ui error sometimes this happens but the easy is that you reset the network settings and it automatically solve your problem. Incase if anyone of you face any problem then just comment below and after it we will definitely try our best to solve your problem and you can also take help from the youtube video which i have attached below.
For video support
Okadtech – Ipad connected to wifi but no internet access problem solution