Huawei y5 wifi problem easy solution: Are you facing wifi problem in your huawei y5 smartphone if yes then read the article this article will definitely help you in this problem. The wifi problem is the one of the most irritating problem that every smartphone users face once in his/ her life. When you are on place where your sim doesn’t work there you have to take help of your phone wifi but suddenly you see your phone wifi has stopped working. It’s literally so irritating for every smartphone user who is in this situation.
Well don’t worry, it can be fixed easily just follow some simple steps and after it you will fix the issue completely.
How to fix huawei y5 network problem solution
Before going to do anything do these simple things first
Restart your smartphone
This is the first thing that ever users should try, there are a lot of users who are just facing the problem because of some simple software bugs or glitches and it can be easily solved just by restarting the device.
Delete your connected network
Many times this happens when you connect your phone to a network by inputting the password but after sometimes it’s data got corrupted due to some software glitches. To fix the issue you have to delete your connected network and re-enter your password again?
- Click on your WiFi network.
- After it click on Forget Network.
- Now click on your wifi network again and re-enter your wifi password.
If these two tricks doesn’t work then try it this will definitely work
- Turn on your huawei y5 smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on system.
- Hear select reset options.
- Choose network settings reset.
- Click on reset settings.
- Click again reset settings to conform.
- Now just restart your smartphone and check whether your network problem is solved or not and you will see it will be solved completely.
Hope this article has solved your problem and incase if the problem is still there then i recommend you to please take your smartphone to any huawai service center near your locality. There maybe any hardware issue in your smartphone which is causing the problem. So checking the phone in service center is a better idea.
Okadtech – Huawei y5 network problem solution