Huawei y3 network problem solution: Are you a huawei smartphone user and you are facing network problem in your huawai y3 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve it. If yes then don’t worry we are here to help you in this problem. Read the article carefully from starting to end and after it i am hundred percent sure that you will fix this issue.
Hello to all my huawei smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about how to fix huawei y3 network problem. Well we a lot of people think that it’s very difficult to solve it but let me tell you it’s not a at difficult to solve it. You can fix it very easily just by following instructions. Hear below i have mentioned one easy solution of this problem. You can try it and this will definitely fix your issue.
How to fix huawei y3 network problem solution
- Turn on your huawei y3 smartphone .
- After it go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on advanced settings.
- Hear select backup and reset.
- Select network settings reset.
- Click on network settings reset.
- Click again on network settings reset to confirm.
- Now restart your smartphone and check again and you will see your problem will be solved.
Hope this article has solved your problem and incase if the problem is still there then i recommend you to please take your smartphone to any huawai service center near your locality. There maybe any hardware issue in your smartphone which is causing the problem. So checking the phone in service center is a better idea.
Huawei y6 black screen problem solution
Okadtech – Huawei y3 network problem solution