Huawei p40 lite wifi problem solution: Hello to all my huawei smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about wifi signal problem. Well all know how important is the wifi feature in our smartphone. Like in today’s date most of us don’t like to use our cellular mobile internet we all like to use our home broadband internet or in office we like to use our office broadband connection. If our wifi doesn’t work or if it shows low signal when there is good signal also. People like us we face a lot of problem. Well don’t worry i am hear to help you in this. Read the article carefully hear in this article we have mentioned the easiest and the simplest solution of this problem which you can try and this will definitely help you to solve this problem.
How to fix huawei p40 lite wifi problem
Well don’t worry, it can be fixed easily just follow some simple steps and after it you will fix the issue completely.
- Restart your smartphone, Many time we face the wifi problem because of software glitches also and this can be easily solved just by restarting the device.
- Forget network, Many time this happens when we insert a password to connect with a network and after sometinme we cant connect again to that network again. This happens because when you insert the password after sometime the password data got corrupted due to some software glitches or errors. To fix it you have the delete the network password and you have to rewrite the password again so that your phone will take a new and fresh
password which will make the system easily to read. If these two tricks doesn’t work then follow this, this will fix your issue hundred percent.
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Go to settings.
- Scroll down and tab on system.
- Tab on reset.
- Tab on network settings reset.
- Now tab again on network settings reset which is in the bottom.
- Now check you wifi again, you will see it will start working again.
Okadtech – Huawei p40 lite wifi problem solution