Huawei p30 pro speaker problem solution: If you are using a huawai smartphone and you are facing speaker problem in your huawai smartphone and you don’t have any idia about how you can solve this problem. Then please kindly read this article completely this article will be definitely helpful for you.
Before going to do anything do this thing first
Take a clean toothbrush and dip it into isopropyl alcohol, if you don’t have isopropyl alcohol then also it’s good you can do it without the help of it also but if you have it then good. After it rub the brush in the speaker side but do it the way it will not damage anything. If there will any unpleasant particles stucked there which is blocking the sound then after cleaning it the problem will be solved.
Force reboot your smartphone
- Press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with volume down button for 10 – 15 seconds.
- Now wait for sometime and you will see huawei company logo start appearing on your smartphone screen, when you see it at that time release both the buttons.
- Now your smartphone will start performing force reboot it will take sometime but after it your problem will be solved.
Factory reset your smartphone
Warning – Factory reset will erase everything that’s on your smartphone so be sure to backup all your important data first.
- Turn on your smartphone.
- After it go to settings of your smartphone.
- Search for system and click on it.
- Hear select the reset option.
- Choose reset phone.
- Click on reset phone.
- Click again on reset phone.
- Now your smartphone will reset and after it your problem will be solved if this problem is happening because of any software problem.
Okadtech – Huawei p30 pro speaker problem solution
Leave a Reply