Huawei p30 pro fingerprint not working problem solution: If you are using a huawei smartphone and you are facing fingerprint not working/ fingerprint sensor not working problem then this article will be definatly helpful for you. What is suggest you please read the whole article carefully from starting to end and don’t skip any part so that you will not miss any thing.
How to solve huawei p30 pro fingerprint not working
- At first what you have to do is go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now after it select security and privacy.
- Hear you have to select fingerprint id.
- Hear what you have to is remove your old fingerprint data and enter a new and fresh one and after it your problem will be solved.
Now we hope everyone of you has successfully solved your problem through this article if you are going to answer me yes then we are really happy for you and we are proud that our website article was helpful for you. In case if you face any problem in solving this problem or if you have tried the provided solution but it doesn’t work then hear in this case what you can do is. You can just comment below your problem in the comment section. Try to explain your problem properly. What problem you exactly facing so that it will be easy for us to understand what is your exact problem and after it we will provide you the best solution which will be possible.
- Huawei p30 pro front camera not working problem solution
- Huawei p30 lite front camera not working problem solution
- How to fix sos only on huawei, solution for all huawei devices
- Huawei p20 pro front camera not working problem solution
- Huawei Y9 front camera not working, camera problem solution
Okadtech – Huawei p30 pro fingerprint not working problem solution