Huawei p20 fingerprint not working problem solution: Are you a huawei smartphone user friends hope you all are doing great in your life. Today here in this article we will discuss about how you can solve your huawei p20 smartphone fingerprint not working/ fingerprint sensor not working problem. In recent days there are many users there who are facing the problem in their smartphone and they don’t know how to solve it and they are just stucked on it.
Well let me tell you you don’t have to worry about it i am hear to help you in this problem. Here below i have written on of the easiest solution of this problem. You can try it and this will definatly help you in solving your smartphone fingerprint not working problem.
How to solve huawei p20 fingerprint not working problem
- In the first the first thing that you have to do is open settings of your huawei p20 smartphone.
- After you visit settings go to security and privacy.
- Hear you have to click on fingerprint id.
- In hear what you have to is simply remove your old fingerprint data by deleting the old finger print and enter a new and fresh one and after it your problem will be solved.
Hope this article was informative for you and you all have successfully solved your problem through this article. Incase if anyone of you face any problem while solving this issue. Then hear in this you can just comment below. Our team is active 24*7 we will definatly try our best to solve your problem.
- How to fix sos only on huawei, solution for all huawei devices
- Huawei p20 pro front camera not working problem solution
- Huawei Y9 front camera not working, camera problem solution
Okadtech – Huawei p20 fingerprint not working problem solution