Huawei nova 5t wifi problem solution: Are you facing wifi problem in your huawei nova 5t smartphone if yes then read the article this article will definitely help you in this problem. The wifi problem is the one of the most irritating problem that every smartphone users face once in his/ her life. When you are on place where your sim doesn’t work there you have to take help of your phone wifi but suddenly you see your phone wifi has stopped working. It’s literally so irritating for every smartphone user who is in this situation.
How to fix it
Restart your smartphone
This is the first thing that ever users should try, there are a lot of users who are just facing the problem because of some simple software bugs or glitches and it can be easily solved just by restarting the device.
Delete your connected network
Many times this happens when you connect your phone to a network by inputting the password but after sometimes it’s data got corrupted due to some software glitches. To fix the issue you have to delete your connected network and re-enter your password again.
- Click on your WiFi network.
- After it click on Forget Network.
- Now click on your wifi network again and re-enter your wifi password.
If you have done these two things and it doesn’t work then follow the main solution this will definitely solve your problem.
- Turn on your huawei nova 5t smartphone .
- After it go to settings of your smartphone.
- Now scroll down and click on advanced settings.
- Hear select backup and reset.
- Select network settings reset.
- Click on network settings reset.
- Click again on network settings reset to confirm.
- Now restart your smartphone and check again and you will see your problem will solved
Okadtech – Huawei nova 5t wifi problem solution