How to fix vivo sound problem:
If you are using a vivo smartphone and you aren’t facing sound problem on it then kindly read this article properly from starting to end and after it you will be easily able to solve this problem by your own.
How to solve it
Solution 1. Force reboot your smartphone
- Press and hold the power button of your smartphone along with volume down for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Now when you see the vivo logo start appearing on your smartphone screen release both the buttons.
- Now your smartphone will start performing force reboot and when this will end you will see your problem will be solved.
Clean your ear pice speaker and main speaker
Take a soft brush if you don’t have then you can use a clean toothbrush also dip it into isopropyl alcohol. After it what you have to do is gently clean the ear speaker or the main speaker where you see the problem. Do it carefully the way it will not damage anything. Sometimes unpleasant things like dirt, dust and sand like particles stuck there inside our smartphone speaker and this block the sound. After cleaning it you will see your problem will be solved.
We hope our article was helpful for you and you have successfully solved your problem through this article. If your answer is yes then congratulations to you and we are really happy that our article was helpful for you. Incase if anyone of you is still facing the problem after appearing this solution also then hear in this case you can just communicate below and after it we will definitely give our best to solve your problem.
- How to fix vivo phone screen flickering issue
- Vivo y53 charging jumper ways, charging problem solution
- Vivo V15 Pro front camera not working problem, pop-up camera solution
- Vivo y93 another camera broken cannot switch, problem solution
Okadtech – How to fix vivo sound problem