How to fix realme black screen problem: Are you a realme smartphone user and you are facing black screen problem in your realme smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to fix it. Well don’t worry we are here to help you in this problem, we will help you in solving your problem. You just have to read the whole article carefully from stating to end and after it you will solve your black screen problem easily.
Hello to all my realme smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss about realme black screen problem. If you are also facing the problem in your smartphone then this article is made for you. Hear we have written the easiest solution of this problem which you can try and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix realme black screen problem
- Press and hold the power button + volume up button for 10 to 15 seconds until you see the realme company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen.
- When you see the realme company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen release the volume up and power button both.
- Now your smartphone will force reboot, it will take some time.
- When this process will end you will see your problem will be solved and your smartphone has turned to normal again.
- After you solve the issue i request you to kindly turn off your auto brightness of your smartphone. According to people who are facing the problem they are saying after turning off the autp brightness they have never faced the problem again. So you can also do it so that you will not face any problem in future.
Okadtech – How to fix realme black screen problem