How to fix nokia 7.2 black screen problem: Hello to all my nokia smartphone user friends hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we will discuss how to fix nokia 7.2 black screen problem.
Are you a nokia smartphone user and you are facing black screen issue in your nokia 7.2 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to fix it. If yes then please read the article carefully from stating to end and this article will definitely help you to solve this black screen issue. The black screen issue is one of the most irritating problem and frustrating problem that a user can face. Well a lot user scare when they see the issue but let me tell you, you can fix it easily. Hear below i have written one useful and easiest solution, you can try it and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix it
- First charge your smartphone for half an hour to one hour.
- Press and hold the power button + volume up button for 10 to 15 seconds until you see the nokia company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen.
- When you see the nokia company logo appertaining on your smartphone screen release the volume up and power button both.
- Now your smartphone will force reboot, it will take some time.
- When this process will end you will see your problem will be solved and your smartphone has turned to normal again.
- After you solve the issue i request you to kindly turn off your auto brightness of your smartphone. According to people who are facing the problem they are saying after turning off the autp brightness they have never faced the problem again. So you can also do it so that you will not face any problem in future.
Okadtech – How to fix nokia 7.2 black screen problem