How to fix moto z2 force camera not working problem; Hello to all my motorola smart phone user friends hope you all doing well. Today we are will talk about a problem that a lot motorola smart phone user’s face that is camera error/ camera not working problem. If you are facing the problem then don’t worry I am here to help you in this problem. Just read the whole article carefully and after it you will successful fix your issue successfully.
Learn how to fix moto z2 force camera not working problem
1. Restart your phone
This is the first thing that you should try. When you will restart your smart phone, your smart phone system will refresh.
2. Clear Camera App Cache and Data
- Turn on your smart phone.
- Go to Settings of your smart phone.
- Click on Apps.
- In All Apps, you can view the full list of existing apps.
- Tab on camera app.
- Click on Storage and select Clear cache option.
- After it click on the Clear data and then OK.
3. Force stop your smart phone camera
Go to Settings> Applications> Three dots on the upper right corner> Show System> Camera> Force Stop/ Storage> Clear cache.
Hope you liked the article and this has helped you in fixing your camera problem and if this doesn’t help you and this solutions failed in fixing your issue. Then i recommend you to please check your phone in any authorized motorola service center near your locality there maybe any hardware related problem and that’s why you are facing the problem.
- How to fix redmi 5a camera not working problem
- How to fix redmi y3 front camera not working problem in easy
- How to fix mi logo stuck during boot process, bootloop problem solution
- How to fix moto g power black screen problem
Okadtech – How to fix moto z2 force camera not working problem