How to fix moto x4 sound issue solution: Are you a motorola smartphone user and you are facing sound problem/ volume problem in your moto x4 smartphone and you don’t know what to do and how to solve this problem. If yes then don’t worry we are here for you. We will help you in solving your problem, you just have to read the article completely from starting to end and after it you will easily solve this problem.
Hello to all my all my moto x4 smartphone users hope you all are doing well in your life. Today hear in this article we are doing well discuss about moto x4 sound issue. Hear below we have written the simplest and easiest solution of this problem you can try this and this will definitely solve your problem.
How to fix it
- Turn on your smartphone.
- Go to settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down and click on about phone.
- Click on the buid number 5 – 6 times to get the developer access.
- When you get it go back and click on developer options.
- Now turn on it and click on ok.
- Now go to dialpad and dial *#*#3646633#.
- Click on bandmode then go to hardware testing.
- Click on audio.
- Select normal mode.
- Set value 255 max value 160 set it and click on ok.
- Now your problem will be successfully solved.
For video support
Hope you liked the article and this article has helped you in solving your problem and incase if you are still facing the problem. Then you can check your phone in any authorised motorola service center near your locality or you can comment below your problem our team will definitely try our best to help you. There maybe any hardware related problem in your smartphone and that why you are facing the problem so checking the smartphone in authorised motorola service care is also a better idea and if you have warranty then your can fix your smartphone in free of cost also in the service care.
Okadtech – How to fix moto x4 sound issue solution